CONTACT FOR FREE CONSULTATION
1 Step 1
- What is Tax Resolution & How Can It Help You During the 2023 Tax Season?
- Do You Owe Money to the IRS But Can’t Pay? Try This…
- What to Do If You Receive a Collection Letter from the IRS
- The 2022 Inflation Reduction Act: How Will It Impact You If You Owe Money to the IRS?
- 5 Critical Reasons to Hire a Tax Resolution Professional
RELIANCE TAX GROUP
- Phone(720) 452-2915
- AddressReliance Tax Group
11001 West 120th Ave Ste 400
Broomfield, CO 80021
have available after income taxes and
allowable monthly expenses have been
Federal Tax Lein Notice to request for
personal casualty loss. A casualty loss is
sudden and unexpected, and may
include a theft loss as well.
on time of 5% of the unpaid tax for the
first 5 months. This penalty maxes
out at 25%.
to pay your taxes on time. This penalty
ranges from .5% to 1% per month until
the taxes are paid.
The IRS has 10 years to collect unpaid
taxes from the date of assessment.